Dear Family & Friends,
My granddaughter and grandson, Ashli & Ben Paynter, created this blog for Brent & I so that we could keep in touch with everyone with one fell swoop. Unless you already have a blog, you won't be able to post comments on my site. Just email me at jinnylarson@hotmail.com or jinnylarson@gmail.com. My plans are to post updates as to how either I or the cancer is progressing. Hopefully it's me that will be progressing, not the cancer.
We are so completely overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and concern from all of you reading this, and from others who don't have access to read it, that we don't have the words to describe how you have all made us feel. If it's like Brent's sister, Marlene, said; "You just weren't getting enough attention," then I've received more attention now than I could ever hope for.
Another purpose for this blog is that I now have a place to recognize and pay tribute to the many people who have influenced my life (and Brent's). I owe so much to so many, that I wondered how I could ever get around to telling their stories without actually writing a book.
As I've explained "my story" to all of you about this pesky disease, I explained that about my only option at this point is alternative treatments. As my one dear neighbor described it, I'm going to be a Jinny-pig and experiment with this new treatment. Brent and I and our family feel encouraged with what it's supposed to do. I've decided that the reason I was "given" this disease was to be one of the Jinny-pigs who can be a testimonial as to it's effectiveness and help others. If that happens, it will all have been worth it.
So, with all that said, my kids started me on this new treatment last night. Many of you have asked me for the information to pass along to a family member or friend who is facing a similar battle. I would encourage anyone who has an interest in it, to do what my children did for me, and thoroughly research the information for yourself. The link to the website where you can find all the information is: http://www.essense-of-life.com/. From there you can do research on the many topics on the site. If you click on "Aliments," "Cancer," and then go from there, you can select specific types of cancer. Be sure to read all about Cesium Chloride as that's one of the most important ingredients. As this treatment is not FDA approved, you will see disclaimers all over the place. My personal belief is that the drug companies can't make the billions of $ they do now, so won't allow any type of cancer cure to be approved.
As the days progress on the treatment, I'll post updates as to how I feel, etc. As my body will be trying to rid itself of toxins, I'll likey feel worse before I feel better for a couple of weeks. Anyone can tolerate anything for two weeks, right???
Again, our love and appreciation goes out to all of you.
Love
Jinny & Brent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment