Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 17, 2008 Update

Greetings from beautiful Pocatello, ID. Just the place I have always want to spend a month of my life! Not! I'll explain more about why I'm in Pocatello a little later.

I apologize for not answering emails for the last little while, but the past two weeks were from Hell! I was so ill that I felt like everything I'm doing is in vain. And if that was the case, then I just wanted to be freed from it all. Finally, the clouds lifted on Sunday, and I am doing much better. I hope that was the worst of it--so at least I have hope again.

I had the PET scan done two weeks ago Wed. The results showed that the cancer has mestastized into my right hip and femur and also in my spine. Not the best of results. I have continued on the original treatment of Cesium Chloride (CC) and the other gunk, but I'm also doing another treatment which compliments the Cesium regime. After learning of a clinic here in ID, we called and asked what their treatment consisted of and whether or not it complimented the CC treatment. The head doctor, himself, took our call and answered every question we fired at him. After the phone call, we made an appoinment for the following Thursday. (This is the same treatment received by Parker Jensen, the 12-year-old boy whos parents refused to get him chemo. If you can't remember the story, just Google his name.)



What we learned at the clinic is that the four things cancer cells can't tolerate aree: A body with an Alkiline PH (thus the CC), Vitamin C, oxygen, and heat. The only one I'm not able to get here in the States is the heat therapy. There's just not enough money in the treatment for the pharmacutical compies. The Vitamin C and oxygen, plus other nutrients are given via an IV. So, we stay in our RV from Monday afternoon until Friday early afternoon, then I go home.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Jinny,
How are you doing and feeling? Keep us posted. As always, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Love, Hugs and Ash